Eating Exercise calories and Goal Weight at the end of the d

Options
I noticed that most say to eat the exercise calories that I earn every day.. but when I do and I add at the end of the day it will say " If I eat this .____ I will be so and so weight.. and the weight is is always more than my goal weight.
So should I eat the exercise calories or not?????

Replies

• kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    It's telling you the weight you will be in 5 weeks, not goal weight.
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    But that is just your in 5 weeks weight right?
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    From everything I have learned and from long discusions with my personal trainer, he says to make sure you eat your exercise cals, that being said, I don't always eat all my extra cals but I try for at least 75% of them
  • RussianLynx
    Options
    It tells you how much you'd weigh in 5 weeks if every day was like today (food intake/excercise-wise).

I eat about half my exercise calories. If I'm working out a lot, I need the extra energy.
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i too have wondered if i was suppose to eat those calories but honestly I cant unless I was to eat something totally unhealthy to get it in.
    I only have a stomach that holds 4-6 oz at a time.(gastric bypass) and Im already having a issue getting in the 1200 calories a day.
    Thou Im wondering how I got fat if now that im watching and tracking what I eat how I gained it. maybe it came from all the vodka I use to drink??
    I physically cant eat another 500 calories that I burn off a day.
  • JANROSE828
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the answers.. Jenn you are so funny.. Liquids are good as long as they are water.. UGH. I hate water.. LOL