Achey knees

Options
So I've been at this for...oh, a month and a half or so. And I've noticed that the tops of my knees (kinda at the top/behind my kneecap) are slightly achey. I'm not in pain, they don't hurt, they're not sore, just....a slight ache, especially when they are bent (I have a propensity for sitting indian style. Has anyone else experienced this/have any advice?

Replies

• Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Oh I have the same thing going on.....I really notice when I bend over. It kills me to get back up, other than that its not bad.
  • tungaiunwa
    tungaiunwa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need different shoes?
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    same here...I have a job where I stand for 8 hours and it makes my knees/feet hurt. I usually take a day to recover before I workout and then they hurt again lol
  • soleste
    Options
    You have "water on the knees". I got it a few years ago. You need to take some time off the workout routine, do something very lowe impact like yoga or pilates. It will go away in a week or two. It's like a blister on the cartilage under the patella, it's the beginning of ware on the joint.. Ice and heat alternate 10/10/10min.
    Cheers.
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    at any running store, you can find a product called "Dr. Hoys" it's a cream that is cool and gets hot I rub that on my knees before a long run and usually after. Also, at any health food store you can buy Arnica cream that I use on my knees when it's just kinda achy.