PeRkY

Options
i have a high b low c sized breasts, and want to lose about 30 pounds. will my breasts be perkier once i drop the pounds??

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    just saying but chest exercises have kinda helped tighten my chest i know its weird but guys can have that problem too
  • heidijo22
    Options
    just saying but chest exercises have kinda helped tighten my chest i know its weird but guys can have that problem too
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I am about the same size as you then B-C range and mine got way more perky :] quite a plus... but some people say the opposite happened to them
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this too! I wouldn't mind losing some boob hehee. I'm a D at the moment.
  • heidijo22
    Options
    I am about the same size as you then B-C range and mine got way more perky :] quite a plus... but some people say the opposite happened to them
    i hope mine dont do the oppisite! i may not be happy with my weight.. but i love my bust size!!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options

she is correct. think its according to how they loose the fat, and how they work out. if you do it right you wont have an issue. :)
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    i did like chest flys and i do bench press and all that too idk if youd be into those but maybe google can help? and yah haha that was one of my major self conscience things maybe lateral rows might tighten up and help strengthen backk and shoulder
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of chest lifts and run a ton:] all worked out for me xD I just hope they dont get any smaller now >.> haha
  • salto
    salto Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can't control how your body loses weight. Breasts are made primarily of fat tissue. You may lose fat in your breasts, or you may not. To make them "perkier" you need to build up the muscles that lie underneath/behind the breasts. These are the pectoral muscles. There are lots of exercises online for pecs. Toning the muscle won't cause you to lose breast tissue, but it will help to hold them up and make them appear perkier. So in short: weight loss will probably cause them to shrink; muscle toning will make them perkier. Good luck!