Whats your fav workout song?!?!

Options
What is everyone's favorite workout music/song? Need to keep changing it up to stay motivated!!!!

One of my favorites is

Stronger- Kanye West.

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Ozzy osbourne Life Won't Wait. I like to start out to this song it reminds me that life won't wait so i have to do this
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    Take on me by A-ha :blushing:
  • racheyanne1
    Options
    Hold It Against Me, Britney Spears!!! =)
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Currently it's 'More' by Usher :-)
  • EmilyHChandler
    Options
    Miss Independent, Kelly Clarkson. LOL. And Breakaway... they're really inspiring to me and keep me going, especially on the treadmill or walking the neighborhood. ANYTHING with a solid rap beat definitely helps. Carrie Underwood - Flat on the Floor has a good beat to walk or jog to, also.
  • cocoapinay48
    Options
    Power- Kanye West : great to run to!
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Anything by Girl Talk! Incredible, upbeat music but def some dirty lyrics. If you don't mind the language, I promise it will motivate you! :)
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    At the moment...it's "Simply Irrestible" by Robert Palmer...an oldie, but a goodie! :wink:
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    Kelly Clarkson- Since You've Been Gone.

I know the song is about an ex boyfriend (in song sense), but I'm going to think of my weight lose so far as ex weight and I'm moving on from that weight I used to be. Hopefully that makes since
  • hwaldack
    Options
    Push it by Salt and Pepa.... I know it isn't what they are talking about but I change the context to me LOL
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    The Cave by Mumford and Sons. Also, Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine. Also also, Prison by System of the Down. Also also also, Bamboo Banga by M.I.A.

I love music posts!!
  • dljme5
    Options
    Rolling in the Deep by Adele :0)
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Take on me by A-ha :blushing:

LOVE this song!! It makes me smile every time.
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Beautiful You Are - Deborah Cox...and I love Rock n Roll - Joan Jett...lol
  • kmarie01
    Options
    Harder to Breathe by Maroon Five. Not normally my style of music but it gets me going plus on a vary basic level pretty similar to how I'm feeling when I'm nearing the end of a run haha
  • susioryan
    Options
    Raise your glass by Pink,
  • DJmom44
    Options
    Pink - F$&#ing Perfect (clean version)
    Eminem and Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie
  • mkbconcina
    Options
    Together in Electric Dreams !!! Hahaha !!!
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars... it helps me to know that no matter what I look like my boyfriend, friends and family are still gonna love me just the way i am and a lso that while I may lose weight I still have to love me for me...
  • snerk
    snerk Posts: 51
    Options
    My new favorite gym song is S&M by Rihanna! I repeat it a few times over