Turbo Fire

Options
Started Turbo Fire program today. Just wondering if anyone else has or is doing this program.

Replies

• foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Got it for Christmas and have done it pretty much every day ever since! Fun and an awesome burn.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love it! I've gotten great results from it and that's without following the plan exactly! :)
  • allynfinito
    Options
    what's that?
  • rkeil29
    Options
    It's from Beach Body and it's a great cardio and strength training program. I love the music and the energy so far. But i found myself having trouble with some of the moves. Did you guys gradually get faster at them?
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    It's from Beach Body and it's a great cardio and strength training program. I love the music and the energy so far. But i found myself having trouble with some of the moves. Did you guys gradually get faster at them?

I LOVE the program!! I lost 17 lbs doing the 20 week schedule (tweaked it since I don't have the advanced workout DVDs). I am now doing the TF/CLX hybrid.

When I first started the program, I did the "new to class" option a couple times per each workout. I fumbled a bit but now have the moves down. Just keep at it you will get the moves down, the more you do it. And then you'll be able to put more intensity into it. When you mess up...just keep moving...jump up & down, whatever. As long as you're moving, you're burning calories!!

Good luck! Enjoy!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I've done two rounds of it and now use it along with several other workouts and the treadmill. It's one of my favorites ever. I just did it and modified the moves for me (bad back and bad knee). Now I can do it just like everyone else in the video with the exception I don't jump as high as they do.
  • rkeil29
    Options
    Thanks! Thats encouraging to know you got good results. I felt like i missed alot of moves here and there but suprisingly, i'm sore tonight so i did something right i guess :)
  • rkeil29
    Options
    if you have a bad knee, how did you modify the pivoting on the balls of your feet for moves? i was having trouble doing that on carpet
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    if you have a bad knee, how did you modify the pivoting on the balls of your feet for moves? i was having trouble doing that on carpet
    I do my workout on carpet too. I usually just do like a stomp/turn so I'm not actually trying to pivot on the carpet. It helps me. I have problems w/my knees to sometimes. Doing that has enabled me to do the workouts w/out any problem...as far as my knees go.