Who has Zumba for the Wii? Let me hear from you!

Options
Hi everyone!

I really want to get the Zumba for the Wii - do any of you out there have it? If so, do you like it? Right now the EA Sports Active 2 is my main source of exercise, along with the Gold's Gym Dance Workout for the Wii. Would like to throw something else in there and I KNOW I'd love Zumba from what I've heard about it - just wondering how the Wii version is!

Thanks everyone!
:) Lisa

Replies

• Lstrode
    Options
    I recently got it... Have used it a couple of times. Would be more, but I've been busy and now sick.. :( I really like it. It has different levels and lengths of workouts. It also has a section where you can click on different moves and learn them individually. Do separate routines, or do a 20 or 40 minute workout. In 20 minutes on the beginner workout, my heart rate was up and I was all sweaty. I can't wait to get used to it, so I can work my way up.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    i absolutely love zumba for the wii...it helps out alot..much different levels and i do recommend it..
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have it, but find that the controller doesn't always register my moves properly. I know I need to use it more to get it to work properly, but right now I haven't exactly been jumping to use it.
  • terrijean04
    terrijean04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love It.... cheapest place I found it was gamestop.com.....29.99...totally worth it...Shake those hips!
  • litljoy2001
    Options
    I like it if its the only thing i have time to do, the classes are better cause you have all the people to motivate you, but on the days you cant get to a class it def does the trick
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I got it a couple weeks ago and then 3 days later ended up in emergency back surgery (non-related) - I am just back to being able to do things and keep asking my husband to hook up the Wii (we also just moved 2 weeks ago) so I can try it. (No way I am trying to hook anything expensive up myself!! :laugh:)
  • motherhippo
    motherhippo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love it too. I'm still learning the moves and sometimes the controller slips out of the belt, but all in all it is very fun. :happy:
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have it. I don't "love" it, but it's fun and it gets you sweating. I did the 40 minute routine and I thought I was going to die. And I'm in pretty decent shape! Definitely a good workout. Wish there was more music, but you may be able to unlock other songs the more you play. Will have to look into it. The dang song gets stuck in my head and I have to play again to get it out. Maybe that's why they do it! Lol
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Do you have to have the wii fit board? I only have the very basic things but was looking at this game!
  • joanie775
    joanie775 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have zumba for my wii i like it, I also got The Biggest Loser challenge love it, my next game im going to get is boxing i have heard people talk about it.
  • terrijean04
    terrijean04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    no board needed...enjoy
  • Lstrode
    Options
    Do you have to have the wii fit board? I only have the very basic things but was looking at this game!

no board, it comes with a belt, and you just slip the Wii remote into it. And you really don't even NEED to do that, unless you want to keep track of your score or see if your movements are right. You could just lay the remote down and dance away.