Women only please

Options

Replies

• brandiyund
    brandiyund Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i lost 125# and the girls only went down a cup size....now the around size? i went from a 42 to a 36
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It depends. Not everyone does.
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies crack me up...happy about losing cup sizes! I went from a B to an A *sniff*, throw some my way please! Well...if they get any smaller I won't have to worry about buying new bras lmao!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different in how they lose. Some will go down cup sizes. I wish I would, but at this point I don't care as long as I keep losing weight.

Started in a D cup, still a D cup. Band size has been all that's changed.
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Mine deflated a little.

LOL!! My D's have deflated A LOT!!! I'm hoping to get a lift after I lose all my weight!!
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Mine stayed B's. But now, over 70 lbs down, I'm pretty good with that, especially after I read about you ladies who would prefer smaller ones.

The band size changed for me too. I'm down from 44 to 38.
  • leafsan
    leafsan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I hope my C/D's (depends on the bra and whatnot) Don't shrink to much. Though genetically speaking, even the thin members of my family have some nice Chacha's so I expect they won't be where I lose to much weight there. I have however already lost inches in the band! Which I am VERY happy about.

However if you want to lose them, I hope you do a little for you! :)
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Well, yes and also nto necessarily. They'll almost definitely shrink -- but if you're like me, you'll shrink all over so the cup will remain the same, but the band will go down. I lost five inches off my bust, but 6 inches off my ribs (band), so my cup size went up even though my inches went down!
  • Supa817
    Supa817 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DD to a 32DDD.... When I started really losing weight, I went to get professionally fitted because I needed a bra with really good support. So my bandsize went way down but I went up in cup size but overall the girls shrunk quite a bit.
  • dconner13
    dconner13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's the last place I lose and gain. But even at 120 lbs I still had DD. Now much heavier I went to DDD. And I like it that way! Altho the big butt can go!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 pounds so far and, although my chest has shrunk, everything else has shrunk much more so I went from a 44F to a 36J (eek!). I have another 40 pounds to go so I am hoping they shrink more - I'd be thrilled to end up as a D, although I'll take a DD if I have to.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Only my ban size has changed. I started with DD and thus far I still got them. Only they look way bigger as the rest of me is smaller.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I lost 100lbs 2 years ago and band size went down and cup went up. I went from 46E to a 36G. I still have 50-70 to go so I am not counting on them staying that big, I just haven't lost there yet.
  • treena99
    treena99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Before I started MFP.. I lost 30 lbs total in Nov. 2010 and I lost about a cup and a half in size. I am so happy, because I am able to zip up a Baby Phat Jacket I had purchased the year before. So they were the first to go, then my face slimmed down a lot. Finally my waist is now slimming down. I went from a size 18 to now a size 9.
  • Mommy07inlove
    Options
    I know from previous experience that they do go down.I personally like my tig ole bitties lol,but i know i will like be in a smaller size jean better,and being able to run and play with the kids is so much more important! Good luck with your weight loss,health gain!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    i've gone from a 40B and sometimes 40C (depending on the bra) to a 38B. I am quite pleased actually. 40B is a rediculously difficult size to find! Oh, and i've lost 56 lbs so far ... I may end up in a 36B when i get to my goal weight which would be even nicer! Back to CUTE and dare i say SEXY bras! :blushing:
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    From my experience, the first place you gain weight is the last place you lose weight.

For me, I gain weight in my booty and hips first and my chest last. So (unfortunately for me), my chest is the first to go and my butt and hips are the last to go. Eventually, they do go.. it just takes more time and more work.

So, if you gain in your chest first, it'll probably take more time to lose that cup size you're looking to lose. Eventually, it'll happen. Just stay motivated :)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am down just over 10lbs and already in need of smaller bras. My 36C's now make me look like a pre-teen trying on her mama's bra! I come from a family of big busted women and was always well endowed for my size so I'm kinda surprised about boob loss :(
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies crack me up...happy about losing cup sizes! I went from a B to an A *sniff*, throw some my way please! Well...if they get any smaller I won't have to worry about buying new bras lmao!

I am barely an A to begin with! LOL... so I hear ya! My siblings always made fun of me for having a small chest (even in highschool), but I would come back with.. well at least it doesn't hurt when I run and I wont have a bad back when I am older!
  • CurriedGrasshopper
    Options
    I lost 5lbs and now I'm swimming inside half my bras. And their only 36B's!!

Sigh. I'm hoping the problem will be solved by switching to 34's since some of my bras fit fine, but the 'large' Bcups don't.

Seriously.. 5lbs? That's just evil.