70 lbs lost in 103 days!

Options
2»

Replies

• suzieqdiva
    suzieqdiva Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are definitely inspiring:-) Keep up the good work & lead the way:smile:
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is really inspiring. Great job on your new lifestyle. You've really hit a big milestone and it sounds like you've got the right attitude to get the rest of the weight off easily!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I needed this today. Thank you!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    congrats on reaching a milestone! keep up the good work!
  • merica80
    Options
    That is awesome:smile:
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on your hard work!
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment!!
  • paulettac
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the hard work. I know you can reach your goal!!!!
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Congrats! How did you do it?
  • crimcab
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all! WAY TO GO!!! AND MUCH SUCCESS!!!!!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Toughest part was getting started. Having lost weight before (not as much as this), I always knew I could do it, but was a terrible procrastinator. "There's always tomorrow". I had learned enough about healthy eating with previous programs, and when I stumbled upon the MFP app with my new iphone, I found a tool that could help me lose weight realistically. What have I changed? Everything. Always eat a good breakfast, milk and sweetner in my coffee instead of the classic double cream double sugar, no more fruit juices, fish instead of steak wherever possible, no snacking after dinner, hitting the gym 5-6 times per week, reading the labels on all my food - these were all simple painless adjustments that helped. I was always fairly active, even at my starting weight, but MFP has helped me manage my intake. The more weight I lose, the more motivated I become. I always eat my calories, I haven't starved myself of anything, and my workouts are hard, but since I do them late at night, I don't eat the calories back. I think this is why I have averaged about 4.5 lbs per week, instead of the recommended 2. Saw my doctor, things are looking great!
  • bubba2577
    Options
    Wtg!!! keep up the great work.i have lost 55 lbs so far,but have over 70 to go.again congrats and good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!