Allrecipes.com

Options
Exery night I cook with a recipe from allrecipes.com - It sure would be AWESOME if this site could connect with Allrecipes.com that way we wouldn't have to input all of the calorie/fat...etc information.

Just a thought :)

Replies

• dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i agree i loooooooove allrecipes
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I love allrecipes.com too... but I also know that their calorie counts and nutrition information are usually off from what I calculate on here (admittedly, that could be due to differences between different brands of a product, etc.) If I make something fairly regularly, I usually recalculate based on my ingredients. :)
  • HiJam
    HiJam Posts: 22
    Options
    I :heart: Allrecipes. You're so right; wouldn't these sites compliment each other.
  • NOLAdy
    NOLAdy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I use it a lot too. They used to have nutrition labels on a lot of their recipes. They may still have it on their pay version, but I'm not going that far. LOL There are a few other sites that have healthy recipes also. Cooking Light comes to mind.
  • newmommy2cash
    Options
    I'm obsessed! I get all of my recipe ideas from this site!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love allrecipes.com too... but I also know that their calorie counts and nutrition information are usually off from what I calculate on here (admittedly, that could be due to differences between different brands of a product, etc.) If I make something fairly regularly, I usually recalculate based on my ingredients. :)

yeah, i have noticed this as well, and also assume some of it is because of brands. but it's nice to get an idea af around what my meal will be for cals from the site, cause i have yet to make something that went OVER the cals they have listed there.
    as a matter of fact, my supper for tonight came from there, i had cirtus salmon poached in parchment paper. so good!