New and in need up support!

Options
I downloaded mfp onto my droid and had no idea how big of a support community came along with it! I will be 30 in less than 2 months, ugghhh, and now have high blood pressure. I need to lose about 50 lbs to be back at a healthy weight. I have tried every diet known to man and they all have worked for me, but I can't seem to stick with it. I am really hoping the friendly support and motivation will keep me going. I am very social and looking for a lot of friends so please feel free to add me! Good luck and best wishes to you all!

Replies

• Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is probably the most supportive and motivating weight loss site I have every found. Good luck to you!!
  • ashlee2407
    ashlee2407 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm right along there with ya..turning 30 in July and I'm ready to get this stuff going!!!
    Good luck to you!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you're here! I have about the same number of pounds to lose as you! Would love to walk along side you on the journey! Add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • hehebayer
    Options
    Wow! Thank you all soooo much for the support! I am looking forward to losing weight along side all of you. Good luck!
  • Mommy07inlove
    Options
    Same story for me lol...seen the app on my droid,figured ah what could it hurt to track my cals..and boom im losing weight,and found this awsome community of people losing pounds and gaining health right along side of me!....add me and we can help eachother!
  • aheartlesshand
    aheartlesshand Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 29 soon and while I am pretty slim naturally I eat so unhealthily and never exercise! I feel like I am digging myself a grave and this is helping me be more conscious of what I am doing with my body! I will send you a request!