What exercise is best to get rid of a big backside...

frankisgal
frankisgal Posts: 15
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a plus size woman with a JoLo booty x 5. I've started the gym. I just don't want to lose weight and all this hang!! I'm gonna do the treadmill and upper body machines.....is there any other exercise that's good to get rid of my caboose? lol

Replies

• I'm sorry...I put this post under the wrong heading.....I'm new to this, sorry!!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    I'm the same way! Hoping to hear some ideas too, I carry alot of my weight around my lower stomach "mommy pouch" and then my rear end. I've been using an eliptical alot and I feel like that has helped. I need to start taking measurement to really know where I'm losing from.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Walking on the treadmill got rid of mine. In fact that's where my weight went from first.
  • Thanks...yeah I saw the eliptical tonite...that thing scares me lol. It's hard to do alot or for a long time b/c of my weight....but I'm trying. I wanna lose and tone at the same time.... :wink:
  • Well, I've been on Adipex since Nov. 13, 2010 and a low carb diet and i've lost 30 lbs....my Nurse Praction. keeps up with my fat mass and water weight and BMI....I just want this butt to go lol.....I'm so embarassed by it. wayyyy to big
  • and Shalynna89, if I were as young and beautiful and you, I wouldn't worry about a thing girl!!! :wink:
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    LOL...well thanks for the complement!! But I have need to lose some. The eliptical is scary at first, when I first started I could only go for like 5 minutes, but now if I really push myself I can go for an hour. I love it because it burns alot of calories too. My mom lost alot of weight a few years ago, and has kept it off, and her main excerise then was walking on the treadmill. She know does turbo kick, zumba, and riped, to maintain and tone. But she also had a big backside and she still has a bubble bum, but it doesn't look bad, maybe just like a J-Lo booty.
  • Hi! I've noticed a huge difference in my bootie since I started practicing -yoga -- we call it a yoga butt! Also, lunges and squats will do a bootie good ---- and try some of Jillian Michael's workout DVDs. The 30 Day Shred is a popular one around here.

Lucy
  • Lord, if I looked like you, I'd be shoutin from the roof top!!!
This discussion has been closed.