super binge! waaaa.

Options
i was doing so great about not bingeing, i don't know what happened! i gave into one little craving and then it just spiraled out of control. this was already a bad weekend for calories for me, this just really tops it off :|

trying to keep positive though and move forward from it! i think the more down i get about it, the more likely it will happen again.

i also set up some incentives for myself for every week i go without a binge. my goal is 4 weeks... i think if i can make it 4 weeks, then i can keep it up and continue my life without this horrible habit!

i can tell already it's not going to be easy though :/

Replies

• amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME! i just blew it in a major way. so i'm totes with ya girl. tomorrow (well it's 3 am here, so today) is a perfect day to start anew
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Maybe you just need to set a goal of one day at a time. Also get rid of everything in the house that is not a healthy food and then if you do binge it will be on food that is good for you.

And when you feel like you are going to start a binge, stop and get on this site and ask for help. Don't wait until after you have started to binge. We are all here for you to support and motivate each other when we are up and when we are down.
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    i agree that today is a perfect, new day to start fresh again and start kicking some *kitten*. these extra pounds have WELL overstayed their welcome, and they need to go already!

and i also agree that it's a day by day thing, and logging on BEFORE the binge is also a really smart idea! and if i did actually have my own kitchen it would be so much easier! but i'm living in a dorm right now and eat from the cafeteria where there's constantly cookies and cake and ice cream and fries and pizza - and anything else you could possibly think of! but i guess it'll just be an even bigger test of my will power to resist it all.

i can do it though.

thank you guys so much! every little bit helps a ton <3
  • befitcoachuk
    befitcoachuk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's not just the girls that have a binge problem..... I went a bit mad last night also :ohwell: Dominos pizza was calling out to me (very loudly) and unfortunately I gave in :embarassed:

Feeling really bad about it today but got to move on and get back on track now - today is a new day :smile: Good luck all
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    ugh, pizza!! one of the many foods that i just say "WHY" to. why does it have to be SO good yet sooo bad for you?! forever a mystery lol.

good for you though for pushing through and getting back on track! new day, new attitude. good luck to you, as well! i know you can do it :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    ugh, pizza!! one of the many foods that i just say "WHY" to. why does it have to be SO good yet sooo bad for you?! forever a mystery lol.

good for you though for pushing through and getting back on track! new day, new attitude. good luck to you, as well! i know you can do it :)
    Once you've created your own Pita Pizza, you'll realize you CAN eat healthy and love the taste of it too! So easy, so tasty, so low cal/carb/fat it's amazing! 150 calories for one whole pita, if you like it thinner or want to feel decadent, slice the pita bread into 2 circles. Pizza sauce, veggies, veggies, veggies, low fat cheese, turkey sausage, Canadian bacon, whatever suits your style.

Truly, it'll work to fix that pizza craving and you'll feel good about yourself while creating it, eating it and after as well. How about a Pita pizza party for friends, family or any get togethers.

So many alternative to junk food, get creative, use the Search engine here on MFP, ask questions and members are So willing to share the 'good recipes' they've learned to 'healthify'.

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options

Once you've created your own Pita Pizza, you'll realize you CAN eat healthy and love the taste of it too! So easy, so tasty, so low cal/carb/fat it's amazing! 150 calories for one whole pita, if you like it thinner or want to feel decadent, slice the pita bread into 2 circles. Pizza sauce, veggies, veggies, veggies, low fat cheese, turkey sausage, Canadian bacon, whatever suits your style.

Truly, it'll work to fix that pizza craving and you'll feel good about yourself while creating it, eating it and after as well. How about a Pita pizza party for friends, family or any get togethers.

So many alternative to junk food, get creative, use the Search engine here on MFP, ask questions and members are So willing to share the 'good recipes' they've learned to 'healthify'.

Good luck:flowerforyou:

that sounds DELISH! i cannot wait to have my own kitchen to make these sort of things!

awesome advice, thank you so much! :)
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    Thought I would pop in and see how everyone's "day after" went! Back in the day I would try to restrict and make up for the day before, which would eventually lead to another binge...DUH...but I decided to only look at the deficit I create each day from here on out. So yesterday I had a 423 calorie deficit...trying to keep it at a 400-600 deficit each day so I make sure I eat enough on my good days which will hopefully prevent the urge to binge later on. Hope everyone is doing well today!