Thoughts and prayers

Options
With everybody in New Zealand, and those who have friends/family out there too xxx

Replies

• sare26
    sare26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes our thoughts are with you all during this hard time.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I've just had to check my one NZ facebook mate as she lives right in the middle of Christchurch...very scared but her and her family are all ok, houses badly damaged but thats nothing that can't be fixed.

Thoughts are with everyone concerned
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I read about the earthquake on Yahoo. We will definitely be lifting New Zealand up!!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    In our thoughts x
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    xxx
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Praying for those in NZ from Australia
  • Izzy62
    Izzy62 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers from the UK too. It's awful to wake up and see news like that on the morning news. As a member of the emergency services in the UK I also send strength and courage for those down under who will be trying to rescue those involved. My thoughts are with you all xx
  • Star1ing_Dar1ing
    Options
    :heart: :heart:
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    I've just had to check my one NZ facebook mate as she lives right in the middle of Christchurch...very scared but her and her family are all ok, houses badly damaged but thats nothing that can't be fixed.

Thoughts are with everyone concerned

Our friends in Christchurch too, unable to get intouch with them, my heart is breaking at the min
  • foxy_chick
    Options
    Thoughts are with everyone who is affected by this tragedy x
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I posted on the other thread about this too, but I have messaged my NZ friends and they are all OK, but what Izzy62 said made me post here, one of the guys I spoke to said he was in Christchurch when it happened and how totally shocking and devastating it is to be there, he said he doesn't know how the emergency services do it, so kudos to them and prayers to everyone involved. xXx
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    firstly, what a lovely thread!

My thoughts are with everyone, including those not in NZ but who have family out there.

I have a friend from christchurch, thankfully unharmed but no phone on her and being evacuated to stay with friends. It will be one hell of a journey to recover from this, so many people are in such a state of shock.