17 day diet

Options
Has anyone else tried this diet .?? I saw it on tv , and ordered it right away . This is day threee of cycle 2 for me ( making it day 20 ) .I have lost a total of 17.5 pounds and my husband is down 19 . Itss the best thing I have ever done for myself

Replies

• sledds5
    Options
    My boss is doing it and she is on day 18 or 19 and has lost over 12 lbs and her husband is close to 20 lbs down. I hear it is working great! Good luck!
  • chunkydunkbev
    Options
    I've not heard of this diet. what are the basics?
  • Isawau
    Isawau Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    my sister in law is doing it too and she is at day 25 or so now and lost 18 pounds I think. she says it;s awesome and she lost all the weight with almost no exercise.
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That just doesn't sound healthy to me. How does it work?
  • 1cakelady
    Options
    Yup. I am now down 22 pounds since starting the 17 day diet .I watched "the drs.And they have a compitition with "Dr Phil audience to see who was losing the most .There will be updates to come .After seeing it , I just had to have it .They had just finished the first 17 day cycle . One fellow had lost 36 pounds in 17 days .SO I went on the web site and ordered it .I LOVE IT .I believe it will save my life .MY Dr. told me if I remained doing what I am doing ,I will be off ALL my blood pressure meds in just 3 months. .I am just beginning month #2 ,and 22 pounds are now gone .Dont get me wrong , some days I could have chewed off my own arm ,But I got over that pretty fast.I am so happy that its working .I lose weight almost daily with great food that I am enjoying .
  • courtneylb78
    Options
    I actually did this diet for a magazine diet trial last month. I lost 8 lbs in one week. When I feel like I'm slipping or not losing as much as I could be with WW, I go back to this and get right back on track again. I only have phase 1 and 2 for this diet, though. That's all the test administrator could give me. I would love some tips, though!