friends for support

Options
Hi. Im 29, engaged, and a mother of two. I started MFP last month and really like it. I havent been doing well staying motivated to exercise and stay under my calories. I was hoping there were others like me who could use some extra motivation and support. Yesterday was actually the best day Ive had in a couple weeks; stayed under my calorie goal and exercised. Im going to try to make everyday like yesterday:) So...if there is anyone else who needs more friends for support please add me and we can help keep eachother motivated!

Replies

• Griffin90
    Griffin90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. The support really helps.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!! I need motivation too! LOL I've been doing fairly well since I joined MFP about 2 months ago. The more "friends" for motivation the better, at least that's how I feel!!!!!
  • sheleswallace
    Options
    Great job. It’s very difficult at times. I use work as my excuse for not doing what I need today. But we can do it. Yesterday I went over on my calories. Today I’m going to stay on track and workout.

Please let me know how you end the day! Good luck!
  • beautymkt
    Options
    add me, add me.....lol i have been good at eeping on track however i need all the support i can get every day!! Especially for the weekends! I'm off on weekends. I've started on MFP for over a week now and love it as well. I'm a stress eater so i need motivation to keep me on track. Set a goal for yourself of where you want to see yourself ........ Take one day at a time. Meal plans for the week help. Know what you are eating ahead of time and stick to it. Healthy carbs and healthy fats. :love:
  • sheilahunt9
    Options
    I will try to help you with motivation. I am doing about 3 weight loss plans at the same time. I have a group that meets in my home once a week. We are all senior citizens. We have been meeting for a little over a year now. During that time I lost 33 #'s. But, you must understand I still have a little over 100#'s to go to goal....how disgusting is that? I also am doing a Made to Crave....Craving God not Food plan. I just started that 3 weeks ago with a friend that lives far from me....but, we Skype each other and do it on the computer. And she suggested that My Fitness Pal. Actually, I guess I am doing 4 programs, because I am also a member of the Biggest Loser Club. There are things with them I like...like a personal expert that writes to me; recipes; food plans and so on. But the MFP plan has the food diary that figures out all of your calories and what you will weigh in 5 weeks. I love that. So with everything I am doing, I am PRAYING I will stay on track and not get sidetracked anymore. I will happily give you support in any way I can.
  • choward183
    choward183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I have been struggling with my weight for my entire adult life. I need all the support I can get!
  • nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I log on pretty much every day... several times a day....:bigsmile:
  • dragonflytwt
    dragonflytwt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • sheilahunt9
    Options
    I will try to help you with motivation. I am doing about 3 weight loss plans at the same time. I have a group that meets in my home once a week. We are all senior citizens. We have been meeting for a little over a year now. During that time I lost 33 #'s. But, you must understand I still have a little over 100#'s to go to goal....how disgusting is that? I also am doing a Made to Crave....Craving God not Food plan. I just started that 3 weeks ago with a friend that lives far from me....but, we Skype each other and do it on the computer. And she suggested that My Fitness Pal. Actually, I guess I am doing 4 programs, because I am also a member of the Biggest Loser Club. There are things with them I like...like a personal expert that writes to me; recipes; food plans and so on. But the MFP plan has the food diary that figures out all of your calories and what you will weigh in 5 weeks. I love that. So with everything I am doing, I am PRAYING I will stay on track and not get sidetracked anymore. I will happily give you support in any way I can.

God God Not Food
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm always here for support!
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Hi there..i.m just new..this is my second day an i've tried diet an exercise wi out support an just can't stick it..even tho i do enjoy it....i recently got 4 different 10 minute solution dvd's an there fun to do an there's 5 x 10 minutes on different parts of body you want to do...when i.m Havin a day where i can't find time for a full work out i just set the dvd in my son's room for the day an sneak away an do ten min's a time when i can....usually get a lot more exercises done in a day to this way....i think this site is gonna help me out greatly an wish i found it b4 now...add me as a friend if you like :-) x
  • shannonmh1981
    Options
    Thank you all soooo much! I know we can do it, and I am so happy that you all responded!
  • christenmc
    Options
    you can definitely add me too. here to support (and be supported) in any way I can