Shocking Difference In My Face (Pics)

Options
Neliel
Neliel Posts: 507 Member
Well as much as it upsets me to look at how far I let myself go, I thought i'd share these with you to show you that although I've still got a long way to go, I think i've done amazingly well so far. I've had a rough 2 months with hardly any loss but i'm not letting that stop me or get me down. I want this. I deserve this. Here is how far i've come to date...

This was June last year

fatfacecrop.png

This was taken at the beginning of August (Just before I decided to lose weight)

mejapland.jpg

These two were taken less than 2 weeks ago.

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look. I hope these will inspire others to keep on pushing, even when it seems you're not moving anywhere. It will happen.

Replies

• maller07
    Options
    What a difference! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!! :bigsmile:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I can really tell too. Congrats! And both of colors of hair look awesome!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OK first off, I absolutely love love your red hair!!! OK back to the original post, there is an amazing change. Beautiful!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference, well done!
  • karilynn27
    karilynn27 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    you look great keep it up!!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look great....and the red hair is amazing.....
  • LornaW
    LornaW Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great, love the hair...
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Big difference..you look great! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    You look great. Have you re-calculated your goals? You might be able to drop down the amount of weight loss per week which will up your calories and you will start losing again. You might already know this though. I've heard it can't help you get off a plateau.

I also read a post today about zig-zagging your calories to help get off a plateau.
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Wow you look great! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Looking good!! WTG!
  • facerme
    Options
    Red = hot !!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!! Gorgeous!! (You were gorgeous before, too!) :flowerforyou:
  • e3slisa
    Options
    You look beautiful princess, well done and keep up the hard work, and to add to all the previous comments, the red hair looks fantastic :smile:
  • torresad2000
    Options
    You've inspired me! Ive been sick so lost nearly 8 lbs but I plan to get back into the gym and drop some inches and lbs soon! Thanks for the push! You look Beautiful !
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome, & I agree, the red is GREAT for you. :D
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. Fantastic job! You really can tell a big difference. I think you are beautiful in all of the pictures, but you can certainly tell you've lost weight in the recent photos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!