NSV: Shh... Don't tell anyone, but

Options
my underwear are too big! They keep bunching up inside my jeans and feel like granny panties :flowerforyou:

Guess a trip to Walmart is in order! I'm buying cheapy undies until I reach my goal weight. THEN I think I'll go get some nice drawers :bigsmile:

Replies

• Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    I love it!!! Good idea too on buying cheap then you can feel so good in the fancy at goal. Congratulations!!
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    mine are too!! Im just suffering with it!
  • HeartsTurtle
    Options
    This is happening to me too! I have some really nice Undies/bras and they're all too big for me now! Guess I'll be hitting Walmart, too! And then once I reach my goal weight I am spoiling myself and buying some nice lingerie!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I had to do the same thing. Love the hanes comfort fit, and they don't ride up!!
  • Sherylp77
    Sherylp77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Am I weird that I just dont wear undies anymore?? LOL

I have been wearing ALOT of running pants and leggings until I can get into a size 12 jeans!!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious. I remember when mine first started getting too saggy. I was all, "Oh. That feels funny". I never thought about having to buy more underwear. Like, they would just always fit me. I feels really good to finally buy mediums at the Target. Lol. Way to go. :)
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Me too! I still have some laying around in the back of my undie drawer that are a size smaller, so I should be OK for a bit longer. But the ones I usually wear are fancy, and the back of the drawer ones are plain.....
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    Haha, kmtetour, I'm the exact opposite. The ones I wear now are plain and the SMALLER ones in the back of the drawer are the nice ones from the EARLY days of marriage! Won't my husband be surprised when I finally buy some nice stuff again!
  • swanysgrl
    Options
    BifDiehl, great job. I know I think it is funny when I notice some of my larger ones are starting to droop and sag as well.
    I have the nicer ones in the back of my dresser that I had bought at one time in hopes of being able to fit in them, will be glad when I am able to finally do that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!