Hi Everyone!!

Options
I am new here...had always used FatSecret or FitDay, but I think I like this set up much better :bigsmile:

Anyhow, I am turning 29 this year and am just really looking to get healthy. I've always been "thick". My weight would range around 145-150 most of my adult life. I managed to get down to 120 in the winter of 2008 by following the Extreme Fat Smash Diet. Sadly, I gained it back and then some. I am currently at 168 :sad: and nothing fits me!! I went from a size 2 to a size 12....in two years. I feel awful..unhealthy and I am just really looking for some motivation. I want to make a lifestyle change. Become active and enjoy working out.

Hope to make some good friends on here who are in search of the same things :smile:

Replies

• paigemang♥
    Options
    hang in there...this site is great and super supportive!!! You can add me as a friend if you wish!

Good luck and stay motivated :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • luvpink12
    luvpink12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Susie! I am new here too and looking for the same! I used to be 120/130 ..even 112. I am 26 and 170 lbs and cant stand that nothing fits me either! I am embarresed and somedays I just don't care but I really do cause to wear a bathing suit with out a tshirt or shorts over it! I don't have much self control but I am hoping this time... I can just get it done!! I am hear if you need the support ! Feel free to add me!!
  • sarahchapman
    Options
    Hi Susie! Good luck! You're definitely in the right place, everyone on here is so nice and supportive :)
  • father5
    Options
    I have no doubt you are going to look the best you have ever looked after this journey. Good Luck! This is a great site!
  • blcotton
    Options
    I am here for motivation and support! you can definitely do this:) Just keep focused on your goal and your inspirations for wanting to reach it!
  • SusieMendoza1108
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I am looking forward to living a healthy life and finally breaking my bonds with an unhealthy lifestyle :)

Can you guys share what is currently working for you?