Hello Again :))

Options
Hi .. I am new again.. well, got off track and am back.. starting out slowly this time.. going to focus on entering all the foods i eat.. I am definitley an emotional eater.. and when upset yesterday, stood in the kitchen, ate 2 buttertarts and 2 choc. chip cookies... plus too many carbs the rest of the day.. well, all those snacks are now hidden and portioned for the kids/husbands lunches. out of my sight and mind.. add me friends lists as i need alot of support, and advice on the foods.. ex. i try to eat a banana every morning.. i eat the whole banana, but the amt of calories and everything for 8 oz seems ridiculously high to me.. i am going to buy a food scale today, and a weight scale... yikes... so i'll be adding to my profile as i go along.. i weigh now i believe what i weighted when i was 9 months pregnant 16 years ago.. well, enough about me.. looking forward to meeting many new people on here and sharing idea..

Replies

• lucysmommy
    Options
    hi

welcome back, looking forward to seeing you about the forum
    x
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck to ya! I hope this time around you stick with it and kick some weight loss *kitten*!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    you don't need to eat a banana every day. they are good for you but they are high in sugar and fat. although it's good sugar & fat. unless you can exercise all of this off every day try to find different things to eat. maybe one morning have a banana smoothie, then turkey bacon, eggs & a english muffin, etc., etc.

you are welcome to add me to your friend list and view my diary. i'm glad your back with us and i wish you awesome results on your new "Lifestyle" change. And by the way, everyone in the house can eat what you eat. this should be viewed as a healthier lifestyle and not a diet. the word diet refers to what you eat so if you eat junk food, your on a junk food diet, if you eat nothing but veggies, your on a vegetarian diet., etc. etc. I'm on a healthier lifestyle diet. Hope you join me.
  • sixtytwokg
    Options
    Hi, I am the same as you and emotional eater :) moving house at the moment and the stress is EATING me up :) I try to handle it and know I will be pissed after I ate the **** :(
    Had a bad day yesterday and on way home from work ate 3 wafer chocolate bars and I bag crisps :(
    BOO to me...

I know for me when things are going well so is my diet I don not eat junk often and exercise almost every day...
    I am here to support you :)

If I can do it so can you....I would like to lose 14lbs for my birthday in April :)
    and 7lbs by March 17th going away for few days with my boyfriend :)

Lets do it :)
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Good news is your are now back on track. Yesterday is history. Good luck!
  • MarissaBoyum
    MarissaBoyum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    welcome back!
  • LornaW
    LornaW Posts: 27
    Options
    dont beat yourself up about, take a deep breath and start again. Add me if you want :smile:
  • Richelleen
    Options
    thanks everyone... yup.. yesterday is history ..cause i ate 2 buttertarts and some cookies and then a cadburys easter cream egg..lol.. oh well, back on the water intake today to flush that.. about the bananas.. i love them.. and i never realized yellow peppers were so high in carbs.? well, good luck to you all as well, support on here is def. motivating as some of my family will unintenionally saboutauge me.. my mil loves chinese and will take the kids out always, then send home a whole bunch.. also, the inlaws think i am crazy because i don't buy pop.. never have.. oh we get it once in a while if its for something, but we all drink water, milk, or real juice.. and my kids don't have cavities..lol... so my mil will shop and she just sent over about 4 big bottles of ginger ale and about 20 cans of creamed soup... well, look forward to seeing everyone around.
    thanks again