Hi My Name Is....

Options
Hey all, I'm Tara.

New to this forum but been on myfitnesspal for about a week now via my phone.

I've searched for interactive apps/sites to help me with my journey and I feel pretty confident about this one. Seems to be a tight knit site with really useful tools. I'm excited for the changes I'm making. I recently quit smoking and decided it was time to get smart and get healthy. Weight loss is a huge factor in that decision. And so far the adjustments haven't been anything I can't completely manage and/or handle!! :)

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Tara! the phone app is great, but the website is even better.
  • tyoung75
    tyoung75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I see this now! I love the app cause I can enter on the go but this is better than my addiction to Facebook... at least it's productive! :) haha
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tara! This is a wonderful place to be for your new journey!!! Is just does not get better than MFP for support and motivation!! Best wishes!!!
  • asoe209
    Options
    good luck with ur goal
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello! this site is awesome!!! good luck ;-)
  • mecca_momma
    mecca_momma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey so here I am going to try this weight lose journey AGAIN!!! I swear it seems like I just can not get the hang of this!! My name is Sheri, I am a wife, mother of 4, daughter and sister ( as probably most of us are on here) I love being all of these thing!! I need to become a healthier me so that I can be better for all of these people in my life!!
    So heres hoping that this easy tracking will help me with this!!!
    Good luck to all of you as well!!
  • tyoung75
    tyoung75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I hope you succeed! :)