Impulsive shopping :)

Options
I ordered Turbo Fire Saturday and should be arriving in the next couple of days. I have done Insanity in the past and loved it but wanted to look for something more upbeat. I purchased a new Polar FT7 HRM today off of ebay for a very reasonable price. This is also arriving in the next couple of days. I am very excited to start using both! I've heard good reviews and am hoping I've spent my money wisely.

Any thoughts or experiences with these items?

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    no experience with those items but lots of experience with the impulsive shopping. Since I started I have bought a pedometer, 2 HRMs (the first one wasn't accurate - love the Polar!), 4 Jillian Michaels DVDs, a digital scale, 5 & 8 pound weights, and P90X. And now I need to purchase a pull up bar for the P90X. :frown:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Just search Turbo Fire. Many people on here have done it and love it.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    LOVE my Polar FT7
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    I'm 4 weeks into TurboFire and I love it! Its hard but Chalene is very upbeat and motivating. and ive lost 11 pounds :)
  • jjeckels
    Options
    Get ready to burn some serious calories with Turbo Fire...ChaLean is amazing!
    I think you will love it...i have several Beachbody series DVD's and Turbo Fire is my all time favorite, enjoy!!!
  • outersoul
    Options
    LOVE my Polar FT7

^This^

I LOVE mine.
  • ZumbaGirl86
    Options
    Ok...I received Turbo Fire on Wednesday and immediately started it that night! I am already in LOVE! At first, I was like, um that workout was really quick but I totally felt it a few hours later. I was also STARVING as if I didn't even eat anything the entire day even though I ate dinner 30 minutes after working out. Is that normal?

My new Polar FT7 came in today and I'm looking forward to using that as well. However, according the the Turbo Fire schedule I am supposed to have a rest day today. Does anyone just repeat a dvd on their rest day? I am so into it and since I am just starting the program, I'd rather pick my own day to take a rest. I don't feel that taking a rest day after the first two days is right for me.

Any thoughts on this as well?