In need of some more lovely motivators :)

Options
My name is Jessica and I have been on this site for a few months now, but I'm lacking in the MFP friends area. I'd really like some more MFP friends in the age range of 18-24 (although I'm open to all ages!) who are looking to make healthy eating and exercise a new part of their weekly regimen (sometimes its really hard for me to get my butt out of bed and go to the gym). I'm looking to lose 15 more pounds to be at my ideal weight, and I'd love to share the journey with all of you :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• minmatt
    Options
    I would love to have some more motivators as well! It's getting harder as the year goes on :)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

My daughter will be 20 in a couple weeks and is here on the site. She's been looking for people her age on here. Her user name is guitargirl2011. Feel free to add her, she'd love it!
  • jrevi001
    Options
    I would love to help motivate! I'm 23 and in need of some encouragement as well. I've only been doing this for a few days and already feel like it'll never happen. Bit my goal is to keep it in my mind and log on as often as possible and to TELL THE TRUTH. No lying about what I ate even if it hurts! So feel free to add me if you like!
  • xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some good motivators. I'm 30, 5'9 and looking to drop about 30lbs. I mostly use the my fitness pal app on my iPod Touch to update. I just started this site about a week ago. I'm trying out a low carb, low sugar diet and at least 30 min fitness every day on an elliptical trainer -- with one day of relaxation/eat-guilt free. If anyone is looking for a motivator as well, please invite/message me. Thanks. :D
  • ski3r4life
    Options
    Hey!! I am 21 and looking to drop about 20 pounds also! Anyone feel free to add me :)