New and Need Motivation

Options
I'm not really new, but recommitting to MyFitnessPal. I've been on/off WW before, and lost 19 pounds this last time but have regained 10.

I need help incorporating fitness into my routine, which includes taking care of a 2 year old and working full time.

Replies

• luvpink12
    luvpink12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is the best suggestion that I came up with and have done it 1 day so far (which today is my 1st day of starting my goal) I realized that I work all day and when I come home in the evening there is just too much going on. I don't have kids during the week so I have decided I am going to get up 10-30 minutes before I usually role out of bed and do my workout. I have a tread mill & videos I am going to try to switch them up. Its very difficult for me to get up extra early but I know it will be with it and if I was able to do it today just fine then I should be able to tomorrow and the next day and the day after that etc... Goodluck to you! I am here if you need support.
  • ♥BETHANY♥
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom so I can't give you any help on that but my sister gets up at 5:30-6:00am before her son wakes up and does 35 minutes of elliptical and then when she gets home she works our some more. Something is better than nothing :) I hope this helps :)
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i have a 2 year old and 1 year old, but i stay at home. i bought myself an elliptical and the insanity DVD's. when they are napping or when they go to bed i try to work out! i'm not a morning person, otherwise i'd wake up and work out before they woke up! good luck either way.. even if you can get in a 10 minute work out at night it will help you.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have a home daycare and work form 7 am-6pm everyday. I am not amorning preson wo working out before the kdis come is not gonna happen. I workout at night from 7-8pm Either I go to Zumba classes, use my elliptical, use Wii Fit Plus, or do one of teh many dvds I have. My daughter is 11 a1/2 now so it is easier to do things. Each day i try to get some exercise with the kids by dancing, playing games outside, stretching, doing calesthenics,... They think it is funny when we do stuff all together!!
  • jjjohns
    Options
    I am a SAHM mom and have small in-home daycare. I am not a morning workout person so I do a workout DVD during nap time and then I use the treadmill after my kids go to bed. Just do the best you can and try to fit exercise in somewhere during the day.