Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Female, 5' 7", 162lbs looking to loose 15 more pounds- Simil

I'm looking for a group of girls that are in similar situations as me! I am 23 years old, 5' 7" and 162lbs and I have just lost my first 5lbs on MFP which took about 1 month. I work out about 3-4 times per week and have been eating better since joining this site, I have about 15 more pounds to go and I know I will need some tips and support along the way! If you're in a similar situation I would love to be friends!! :smile:

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    I"m very similar! Currently 155 but I started at 184 also 5' 7" and looking to lose about 20 more lbs...feel free to friend me.

For activity, i do P90X and train for half marathons. Oh, and I'm a vegetarian!

:-)
  • Hi! I'm in a similar position ---- I'm 5'7", 170 lbs. and my goal is somewhere between 130-140 lbs. Just joined this past weekend, so a new friend would be welcome.

-anja
  • Hi, im 5'7" too im 142lbs looking to lose another 7 lbs...lost 9lb so far on MFP...whats your goal weight? feel free to add me x
  • I'm a little shorter with a little more to lose but I'd love to be friends :)
  • I'm 5'7", 163 lbs and have lost 7 lbs since starting on MFP last month! I try to work out 5-6 times a week. I'd love to add you as a friend so we can share tips/advice/motivation!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Me too. 5'6" (and a half LOL). Looking to lose about 20 more pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    I am 5'8" and 175.. I am looking to lose about 15 more (realistic) or 25 more (dream).. Feel free to add me =)
  • I am 5'7 and looking to lose 15 more pounds too :)
  • I'm a little shorter - 5'5". At 156 right now - hoping to lose 20 more. I run at least three days a week, and counting calories on here has been super helpful! Feel free to add me if you're in a similar boat! :)
  • i'm 5'8" and currently weigh 176lbs -- just joined MFP this week. i'd like to get down to the 150's :)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    In the same boat! 5'6 162lbs, recently lost 5. Except Im 25 lol.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    I'm feeling a little old. LoL. I'm 28 and 5'8" (seem to have lost an inch with age *wink*). I weigh 162 now. Started MFP last year at 174, lost about 15...found 5 of that again *sigh* And now, I'm back at MFP for the past month at 162. Trying to get down to 150 (and then dreaming of pushing to 145, but we'll see!)