Female, 5' 7", 162lbs looking to loose 15 more pounds- Simil

Options
I'm looking for a group of girls that are in similar situations as me! I am 23 years old, 5' 7" and 162lbs and I have just lost my first 5lbs on MFP which took about 1 month. I work out about 3-4 times per week and have been eating better since joining this site, I have about 15 more pounds to go and I know I will need some tips and support along the way! If you're in a similar situation I would love to be friends!! :smile:

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I"m very similar! Currently 155 but I started at 184 also 5' 7" and looking to lose about 20 more lbs...feel free to friend me.

For activity, i do P90X and train for half marathons. Oh, and I'm a vegetarian!

:-)
  • anja3582
    Options
    Hi! I'm in a similar position ---- I'm 5'7", 170 lbs. and my goal is somewhere between 130-140 lbs. Just joined this past weekend, so a new friend would be welcome.

-anja
  • trudypickles
    Options
    Hi, im 5'7" too im 142lbs looking to lose another 7 lbs...lost 9lb so far on MFP...whats your goal weight? feel free to add me x
  • getupandgo
    Options
    I'm a little shorter with a little more to lose but I'd love to be friends :)
  • alexis92
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 163 lbs and have lost 7 lbs since starting on MFP last month! I try to work out 5-6 times a week. I'd love to add you as a friend so we can share tips/advice/motivation!
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Me too. 5'6" (and a half LOL). Looking to lose about 20 more pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and 175.. I am looking to lose about 15 more (realistic) or 25 more (dream).. Feel free to add me =)
  • ashgill916
    Options
    I am 5'7 and looking to lose 15 more pounds too :)
  • gec928
    Options
    I'm a little shorter - 5'5". At 156 right now - hoping to lose 20 more. I run at least three days a week, and counting calories on here has been super helpful! Feel free to add me if you're in a similar boat! :)
  • laurakrowe
    Options
    i'm 5'8" and currently weigh 176lbs -- just joined MFP this week. i'd like to get down to the 150's :)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! 5'6 162lbs, recently lost 5. Except Im 25 lol.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a little old. LoL. I'm 28 and 5'8" (seem to have lost an inch with age *wink*). I weigh 162 now. Started MFP last year at 174, lost about 15...found 5 of that again *sigh* And now, I'm back at MFP for the past month at 162. Trying to get down to 150 (and then dreaming of pushing to 145, but we'll see!)