Hello everyone

Options
I was just introduced to this site be a friend. Looking to find some help with motivation as I have been going through some tough times and have gotten totally off track in my goal to lose weight and get healthy!!! Lizzie

Replies

• Lizzie1223
    Options
    I was just introduced to this site be a friend. Looking to find some help with motivation as I have been going through some tough times and have gotten totally off track in my goal to lose weight and get healthy!!! Lizzie
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our merry band of outlaws!! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lizzie. Sorry for your tough times! Hopefully, now that you've found MFP, you'll lose the weight that you want, and start feeling alot better about yourself.
    I know that I sure did!
    Good luck.
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Lizzie - Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    Welcome! This is a really great site. :flowerforyou:
  • Lizzie1223
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. They really helped to motivate me to begin
    my journey!! :smile: :smile
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome aboard. Sorry about your tough times, I hope you get to an easier patch soon.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Hey lizzy just look at some of the success of some of the people on here and you will get motivated I know it helped me so much they are all great and you can :laugh: with us and :sad: with us we will always be here for you:flowerforyou: