Hey Hey

Options
Just want to say Hey to everyone. My name is Nicole and I randomly found this sight while looking for a calorie counter. I'm loving it out here so far. Looks like it'll be a great place to go when I just need a push in the right direction. Motivation these days has not been easy. I'm just trying to lose weight and be a healthier me.

Replies

• nikispost
    Options
    Just want to say Hey to everyone. My name is Nicole and I randomly found this sight while looking for a calorie counter. I'm loving it out here so far. Looks like it'll be a great place to go when I just need a push in the right direction. Motivation these days has not been easy. I'm just trying to lose weight and be a healthier me.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    s006.gif
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Love your quote!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our fun family.....the support here is awesome.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Ezzie
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here! The members are all soooooooo supportive, and the food log is quite the eye opener.
    Losing the weight that you want will ALMOST be easy, as well as fun, with MFP!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    welcome ..Goodluck!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hi Nichole....Welcome to the Community! :flowerforyou:

Best Wishes :flowerforyou:
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    Welcome! I too, found MFP while doing a calorie counter search. I'm so glad I did! This is a fantastic site. Good luck! :flowerforyou: