StormyLily: new to myfitnesspal

Options
:smile: Hello! I am excited to be part of this community. Well wishes go out to all on your adventures of weight loss efforts. But in particular-GO PURPLE TEAM!!! :wink:

Replies

• StormyLily
    Options
    :smile: Hello! I am excited to be part of this community. Well wishes go out to all on your adventures of weight loss efforts. But in particular-GO PURPLE TEAM!!! :wink:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • reet34
    Options
    Welcome to the team and site you will do fabulous!ly well I am sure!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    From a fellow purple peep: WELCOME!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hey StormyLily!!! :flowerforyou:

Hey Everyone - this is my Sister... :bigsmile:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    Oo-oo-oo, sisters! Cool! Welcome to a fab site! :bigsmile:

Let me ask you two something ... do you sound the same on the phone? When my sister was dating her now husband, I used to freak him. It's almost as fun as being twins! :happy:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a purple.
  • Canelitas
    Options

Let me ask you two something ... do you sound the same on the phone? When my sister was dating her now husband, I used to freak him. It's almost as fun as being twins! :happy:

:laugh: ...that would of been freaky...lol, "Hello? ... Hey Baby!" :laugh:

Stormy is my 1st oldest sister, I believe my 3rd oldest sister and I sound the same on the phone, sometimes when I call my Parents, my niece/nephew will say, It's My Aunt (and give my sisters name) :laugh:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great place to be....I'm sure you'll find lots of friends and fun here as well as folks to cheer you on, provide collective wisdom, a shoulder to cry on, and some awfully funny people. So glad you're here!!!
    Ezzie
  • StormyLily
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you all for a welcome hello.:flowerforyou:
  • Kaybay37
    Options

:laugh: ...that would of been freaky...lol, "Hello? ... Hey Baby!" :laugh:

Stormy is my 1st oldest sister, I believe my 3rd oldest sister and I sound the same on the phone, sometimes when I call my Parents, my niece/nephew will say, It's My Aunt (and give my sisters name) :laugh:

Heehee! Very freaky! :bigsmile: