I'm back!!!

Options
Hi,

I'm brand new to this site, but not new to fitness and healthy eating. I was using another website to track my food and activity this summer, but it didn't have this wonderful community feature so I switched. Today is the first day of monitoring my food and activity after a few weeks of not doing it. Miraculously, I only regained 1 lb of 6 lost this summer, but I feel bloated, heavy, moody.

Glad to be on track again and looking forward to meeting some of you!

:happy: Marina

86039.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• rusalka10
    Options
    Hi,

I'm brand new to this site, but not new to fitness and healthy eating. I was using another website to track my food and activity this summer, but it didn't have this wonderful community feature so I switched. Today is the first day of monitoring my food and activity after a few weeks of not doing it. Miraculously, I only regained 1 lb of 6 lost this summer, but I feel bloated, heavy, moody.

Glad to be on track again and looking forward to meeting some of you!

:happy: Marina

86039.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png

Welcome. This is a good site where you can get a lot of support and encouragement. You are not alone in the battle!!! Beth S:smile:
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.:smile:
  • punka274
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck to you!
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome to the Forums! :flowerforyou:
  • Kaybay37
    Options
    :laugh: I love your picture! It's the best!

Welcome to the crazy, fun place that is the MFP forum!
  • rusalka10
    Options
    :laugh: I love your picture! It's the best!

Welcome to the crazy, fun place that is the MFP forum!

Thanks, Kaybay. That's me dancing, about a month ago. Part of the reason I want to lose weight is so I have more energy to dance and look better doing it.