Don't tell me I can't!

Options
Don't tell me I can't do something, b/c you know what??? It's just going to drive me to do something even harder!!

Right before the New Year I had a conversation with my sister about how I really liked this new pair of pajamas I had gotten for Christmas. She urged me to get another pair while they were on sale if I liked them that much. I contemplated, but in the end said, "You know what? I'm going to wait. Next time I may need a small instead of a medium." to which she said, "Oh yeah, right... like you're going to get that skinny. You're never going to be a size small."

Well I'm here to tell you that my size medium pajamas are FALLING off of me! I'm pretty sure I'm going to order myself a pair of smalls when I'm done with ChaLEAN Extreme and it's going to feel GREAT!

I think I'll be ordering these.... http://www.soma.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=43&pageId=1&productId=570013838&viewAll=true&prd=Cool+Nights+Aquatic+Crochet+Cami&subCatId=cat3700009&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=27&catId=cat40092&cat=Sleepwear+Cool+Nights&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size=

Does anyone else have a similar story?

Replies

• madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I dont but just wanted to say
    "go you" :)

brilliant that you have done it and especially to prove her wrong! well done
  • Hannah_92
    Options
    Awesome! Great job! I hope I can have that much success! I can't wait until I need to go out and but new clothes! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    yay woohoo, i love your sprit
  • katieg2289
    Options
    Well first off, good for you!! I'm sorry that you had to deal with something like that, but I'm glad that you are succeeding!

Secondly, I do somewhat have a similar story. My dad always called me fat, even when I actually had a pretty smoking body (didn't know then because I believed him..sadness). I told him about how I'm getting healthy and he doesn't believe in me being able to do it, but I really can't wait until there is a noticeable difference and he'll be speechless! :)
  • mrshodgy
    Options
    well done....you can do it!!!
  • raetime80
    raetime80 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my mom. You won't be losing that much weight! Well I am falling out of pants I already had taken in too many times and I am not stopping. I am thinking of putting that wedding dress on soon to see if it falls off too! Leslie- like you I have been debating a trash the dress session so I can rock that dress even more than I did at my wedding.