It might be a long road, but it's so worth the journey!

Options

Replies

• Erica9903
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!! You look FABULOUS!!! Congrats on your success :)
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring. Thanks for sharing. You look great! Keep it up!!!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Wonderful story...thanks for sharing :happy:
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Wanted to tell you, that your amazing, and part of my inspiration to lose again ;) But you should already know that!!! Im so glad that zigzagging worked for you and you lost.... !!
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look fab and soooooooooooo happy. I am inspired. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    you look fab and soooooooooooo happy. I am inspired. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

haha, love all the smilies :) Thank you!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    good job. good attitude. Keep up the good work. Congratulations
  • Floricienta
    Options
    You look great! and your kids are so cute!!!!!
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Hot momma! Bet you are feeling like a rock star cuz you it.
  • katapple
    Options
    You look great! and your kids are so cute!!!!!

Thanks! I think they are pretty darn cute too :tongue:

Thanks Carrie, I def feel like a rock star!! :glasses:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    What an amazing journey! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!!!

Charmagne
  • MLynn626
    MLynn626 Posts: 4
    Options
    You look Great! What an inspiration for me as a newcomer.. it can really be done! I'm excited to get past the beginnings of my journey.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and pictures!! You look amazing, and I bet you feel it too! Good for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • katapple
    Options
    You look Great! What an inspiration for me as a newcomer.. it can really be done! I'm excited to get past the beginnings of my journey.

Thank you! You will get to your goal, congrats on your loss so far!!
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your ups and downs!!! Congratulations on keeping your health lifestyle going!!!! You are beautiful inside and out.
  • x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Thanks for sharing all of it, the good and the bad at the beginning.... I'm sure your boys are so proud to cheer their momma on at those races! You are an inspiration!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!
  • SwissMaedel
    Options
    Awesome! It's hard for us stay-at-home moms to make fitness a priority. You're inspiring!
  • katapple
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments!!

x3Mommy ~ Yes, they are very proud to cheer me on, they keep me going and on my toes!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I just love these success stories. They keep me motivated and inspired. Thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing!! I love all your dresses too - I can't wait to be able to wear "cute clothes" again and feel good about myself!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!