Hello everyone! I'm ready to start becoming healthy and lovi

Options
Hello everyone!
I am new to myfitnesspal.com and I just joined about 6 days ago! I have been keeping up on my food journal and exercise journal! I started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video last Thursday and I am on my 3rd day of level one tonight! I am excited to start eating better and tone up and see where everything takes me! Everyone recently has been telling me that I look like I have been putting on a lot of weight and that I need to lose weight. It has been so frustrating and to me I look fine. But when I look in the mirror I see different! 2 weeks ago I weighed in at 166 pounds and since then I've lost 2 pounds! I am only 19 years old and I would love to get down to 135 pounds if I can! I recently got engaged and am getting married on 10/05/2012! I would love to meet my goal weight of 135 pounds by then. I know its going to be tough, but I'm sure I will get through it! Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Replies

• Georgie_P
    Options
    well you are making some great steps!!!

you can make it for your wedding Trust me its going to be SOOO worth it! - I got married about 6 months ago and nwo cna't look at my photos sinceall I see is what I use to be -

Remember you are going to make it this is not something you are alone in!
  • jenh1101
    Options
    It sounds like you're off to a great start. Keep a positvie attitude and you can make your goal!
    Congratson your upcoming wedding!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    yay! welcome!