EA Active for the Wii

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am considering purchasing EA Active for the Wii. I have the Wii Fit Plus and I really enjoy it. Heck, my whole family really has a blast with it.

I'm just curious if anyone has this game, and if they like it.

Comments or suggestions are always welcome! :)

Thanks!

Replies

• MaryDreamer
    Options
    It's even better! Get Wii Active 2, it comes with a HRM you can use while doing it.
  • eylbrown
    Options
    I have the EA 2... I LOVE IT!! It doesn't let you cheat either!!!
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    I agree, get Active 2. I have Active (the first one) and Active: More Workouts and the Active 2 is the one I use the most.
  • dcaswell10
    dcaswell10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have EASA 2 and it is a blast. You get a personal trainer and it walks you through your exorcises. If you go onto youtube and do a search for EA Sports Active 2 you can see some videos of what it will look like.
  • tiggys
    tiggys Posts: 32
    Options
    Have you seen the Wii fit active more work outs game. Better than the first one, cardio boxing, squash and my favorite which is the step. Fantastic. Keep thinking about buy Active 2 but buy everything I see,. Kettleworx, core ball cross trainer etc. Considering zumba dvds and game. Not sure I can fit much more in the house lol!!

I love the wii fit active though!
  • rayzer1
    rayzer1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the EA Active 2 and the NFL Training Camp. Both of the Workout programs (90 day and 60 day respectively) can really kick your butt.
    They keep you motivated and they push you at the same time.
    I recommend them both.
  • tso4567
    Options
    I have the Active 2 and recommend it very highly. I don't use it all the time because I have a pretty full fitness calendar but it's perfect for days when I can't get to the gym or it's gross outside. The HRM is a great addition and you'll burn a ton of calories in a 30-45 minute session.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your feedback! I think I'll just skip EA Active 1 and go straight to 2. I've looked at some of the videos and it looks pretty fun and easy so the kids can participate as well.

On a side note, i bought my son Just Dance 2 and we had a lot of fun with that over the weekend! :)
  • mrksjia
    mrksjia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have EA Sports Active and the More Workouts. Love them although More Workouts is more fun (and still very effective).
    Use real resistance bands instead of the crap one that comes with the game!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    See I was wondering about that! I was considering buying some extra resistance bands just to have on hand anyways. I can do bicep curls or whatever when i'm waiting for my turn. LOL