Hi from a Newbie :-)

Options
Hi everyone. I just joined myfitnesspal a couple of weeks ago and am really loving it so far. Believe it or not I am finding it a lot easier to eat right than I had previously thought. I have limited myself to 1200 calories a day and just need to start getting some exercise. Finding the motivation for that has been really hard.

I don't know anyone on here yet and would love to have friends for advice and encouragement. Please send friend requests. :-)

Thanks and have a great day all!!

Replies

• btm5806
    Options
    welcome to the website :) if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask :)
  • scarlett2603
    Options
    Hello and welcome:) myfitnesspal is amazing isn't it? I've already lost 5 lbs! I do agree, the motivation aspect is challenging, but that's what everyone's here for! :)
  • rozytoes
    Options
    hi Denise
    i have found it really useful, and having been doing it now for 5 weeks feel its well worth a try ! Good luck
  • luvpink12
    luvpink12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today is my frist day and I already feel thats its helped me! Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking with 1500 calories and happy to lose 1lb a week for now but I know when I get fitter and do more exercise, the pounds will drop off and I'll reach my goal quicker. I have found it easy to stick to this target without having to make too many changes to my food choices yet.
  • SiousxieSioux
    Options
    Hi yer, I've just been doing this for a couple of weeks now, but am loving it. Myfitnesspal is so easy to use and all the support from everyone is really nice. Add me if you want to :o) x