Sabotage!

Options
Ok, i was in the supermarket during lunch and i wanted the brownies from the bakery department - it was hard but i convinced myself not to get them - and i succeeded
then i get back to work and in the kitchen is a huge tray of gourmet pastries from a local bakery and they are so amazing - my thought process went away and i indugled in 3 of them!!! now i hate myself. I could think in the supermarket but i couldnt think when i got into the kitchen, when i see cookies and cake and chocolate - i start to crave it!!! omg im so mad right now

Replies

• tammydspice
    Options
    OH CRACKERS!! That is the worst. Sweets are the worst for me too. I really would not care if I ever saw anything salty again, but do not put a cookie in front of me!! I have found LUNA bars at the health food store, they are $2 Canadian each, about 160-180 cals depending on the bar, the flavors are nice, someof them, and I find if I am need of a sweet treat I will get one of those.
    Drink lots of water for the rest of the day, don't hate yourself it just sets you up to fail and again and move on!! What's done is done, wipe your hands and do better tomorrow!!

hugs, T
  • bfrice1
    Options
    There's an up side to this, believe it or not - for one thing, it isn't ten pm, and you're not ready to climb in bed. I'm guessing you haven't had dinner yet, either. Eat something very calorie.fat light, and do ten extra minutes of exercise, then be done with it, go to sleep happy.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I love that song!

Just drink lots of water. Record it to the best of your ability and pick up where you left off from here.

It's history!
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    im with the lady above.. just figure out what the calories were for them and know they are cals you have to minus from dinner and snack.
    Just know its ok to enjoy a nice treat but it is hard to not eat a ton of them.
    it took me years to learn I just cant eat them. I look at my hips and know I might as well glue that sweet treat to them.
    We are stronger than that treat...
    We deserve to be HEALTHY...
    :) sunshine you can burn it off in a great workout this evening
  • carolynhope
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! Tommorow is another day. You'll be stronger and more determined.