tight sch

Options
so im ALWAYS busy with school, if im not at school im home trying to spend time with my son as much as possible then doing homework after hes gone to bed, i havnt worked out really in a month! its horrible.

does anyone have any easy quick effective workouts i can do at home?
i have the 30 day shred and im even finding that hard to fit in.
im at such a loss i feel like! cant wait for end of april when semester is done til Sept

Replies

• RachM
    RachM Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    What if you try to incorporate your son into your workouts? Go for a walk, play tag in the backyard or park, maybe play wii fit, soccer. I'm not sure where you live, but if its warm(er) than here in ontario you could go for bike rides. If its cold bundle up and go skating, sledding, just outdoor winter fun. I know puppies and children are different, but a lot of the time if I need to burn an extra few calories I take my dog out back and run around in the snow while she chases me, not only is it harder to run in the snow but you have your boots, and coat on too!
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i live in alberta, Skating woudl be awesome if i had skates lol.It be fun to do winter thigns but my biggest thing is the wind, we have 40-100kmh winds weekly so it makes it difficult to do anything outside ( my son HATES wind even a breeze)but once its nice ill be doing walks every night and doing an hr-2 hrs of rollerblading a day again.
    But maybe ill try and do some wii fit. We usually dance for about half hr while cooking supper.