Hello New here

Options
:happy: I am so excited about this site. I need to lose 90 pounds and this is an awsome tool to help me keep track of how I am doing.

Replies

• luvpink12
    luvpink12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new here too! I am also excited about this site....so far its pretty cool & I have met some really nice people to keep my going throughout the day! Feel free to add me if you like. Goodluck! You have lots of support here!
  • VictoriaV87
    VictoriaV87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I needed something to help me stick to my plan, and this site is going to help.
  • MamaKorupt
    Options
    You guys can DO IT! I've always always always struggled with my weight, even before my two daughters (and more so after lol) and this is literally the only thing that's ever worked for me. I've lost 21 lbs since November... it's kind of a slow process but it's happening! I have 20 more to go and then a lifetime to maintain... we can all do this! WELCOME! xoxo Brenna in Alaska
  • friedlillies
    Options
    Hi. I just joined too and thought I'd say hi. I am also very excited about this site! It looks like it will be a great tool for accountability . I need to lose about ninety five pounds total. Good Luck wishes!!