30 day shred

Options
Hey all!

I just completed my first workout in my 30 days, and I was curious to those that have completed the 30 days... what kind of results did you get? I have 90-100 pounds to lose, and Ive read some posts from tinier people that didnt have super fantastic results, but since Ive got more chub than the average bear, Im hoping it works better....

Anyway, Id love to hear feedback on the results!

Thanks yall!

Replies

• EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Is this the 30 day shred with Jillian??? If so STICK with it!!!!!! YOU will get great results! This is what I started with before and after I had my baby....its been less than 6 months and I have lost most my baby weight..JILLIAN ROCKS :)
  • Megthatgirl
    Megthatgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Im so excited! My arms feel like Jello after my first day on level one, but It feels like something I can stick with because its not overly scary!

Jillian is pretty awesome, even though Im pretty sure she would scare me in real life lol
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i only did the first 10 days ( school got to consuming) and i lost 5 inches total from my hips and waist and some weight

im starting it again now tho
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    I have just started my 30 day shred today. I have vowed to do it for 30 days straight. Add me if you like for some motivation. I also took measurements of all flabby areas today so I can see exactly what is going on.
  • lorirogs
    lorirogs Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 with level 1 and I love it!! I am doing 10 days each level. It does get easier on your body by the 4th day. Don't quit!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am about 3 weeks in to it and I have not lost alot of weight but I am losing inches! I have lost 1 1/2 off my waist and 1 off of my hips so far. I posted a blog last week with 2 week result pics if you wanna check it out. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jamie78/view/30-day-shred-2-week-progress-pictures-72604

Hey all!

I just completed my first workout in my 30 days, and I was curious to those that have completed the 30 days... what kind of results did you get? I have 90-100 pounds to lose, and Ive read some posts from tinier people that didnt have super fantastic results, but since Ive got more chub than the average bear, Im hoping it works better....

Anyway, Id love to hear feedback on the results!

Thanks yall!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Do you guys do it back to back days, straight, for 30 days?

I did my Day 1 on Sunday, and yesterday I could barely walk, or sit or stand.. or anything! My quads were destroyed! Today I am also feeling like my quads will give out but I'm going to give Day 2 a shot.
  • wilmelenne
    Options
    I am also on day 8 today and doing a 10 day per level regimen. I have only lost only about 1/2 an inch but I feel great. But 30 day shred is just a small part of my exercise regimen, I add on other cardio workouts for more than an hour and some yoga on top of shred. I think that you'll get the best results that way. Good luck!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    I started the shred yesterday so im on the journey too, I didnt think it was too bad although the jumping jacks and skipping gave me blackeyes, need to invest in a real good sport bra:blushing: . Main ache is in the muscles just above my knees.

Best of luck on your 30 day journey x
  • rrboruff
    Options
    I just bought the video! I am going to start it in March. I hope you get the results you're looking for! :)
  • Megthatgirl
    Megthatgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I started the shred yesterday so im on the journey too, I didnt think it was too bad although the jumping jacks and skipping gave me blackeyes, need to invest in a real good sport bra:blushing: . Main ache is in the muscles just above my knees.

I know the feeling.. A regular bra and sports bra still had the girls going all willy nilly during the jumping jacks..

Ace bandages and duct tape are next I guess lol!

I feel like there needs to be more cardio, so I will add that on my own!

Good luck! everyone!!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options

I know the feeling.. A regular bra and sports bra still had the girls going all willy nilly during the jumping jacks..

Ace bandages and duct tape are next I guess lol!

I feel like there needs to be more cardio, so I will add that on my own!

Good luck! everyone!!

:laugh: was having to hold the ladies down with one hand and alternate my arms whilst doing jacks and skipping, duct tape sounds a good idea though
  • Katymom22
    Options
    i stated the 30ds at 160 after only 1 week not only did i lose 2 lbs i lost 10 inches!! 1 on waist 1 on hips 2 per thigh 1 on bust and 1.5 per arm!!! amazing for only the first week!!! please take measurments before you start!! you will be amazed...also i can almost do man pushups through the first circuit on level 1...amzing!!
  • mrjason
    mrjason Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    150 pounds to lose. I just ordered the dvd today. I really hope it helps!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Literally just did my 4th day. I'm dripping and smell badly but I had to post! Ive noticed that it has gotten easier to do some of the moves I was having trouble with before, but I also noticed that the side lunge with the up pull with weights ( i dont know the name) has actually gotten harder for me. not sure why.
  • BSN2Be
    BSN2Be Posts: 23
    Options
    Do you guys do it back to back days, straight, for 30 days?

I did my Day 1 on Sunday, and yesterday I could barely walk, or sit or stand.. or anything! My quads were destroyed! Today I am also feeling like my quads will give out but I'm going to give Day 2 a shot.
    I do it every other day, but on the off days I do c25k. Sadly, I feel like the c25k was/is easier! For now atleast! (I'm in week 1 of both)