Cream profiteroles and chocolate sauce...!

Options
I KNOW that's got your attention! And yes, that IS what this topic is about! I have just eaten the most amazingly good chocolate profiterole dessert... and it is only 130 calories!!! I have to say, I am struggling to believe it as it is sooooo good! They are Tesco Light Choices Profiterole Desserts. They're only £1 for 2 and are LUSH!

Enjoy ladies and gents!

Muchos Amore
Over and out
Tink
XxX

Replies

• snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'll have to get myself down to Tesco :) Thanks for sharing
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Have no idea what a "profiterole" is but just had to tell you your picture reminds me of Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds!! Love her!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Methinks I'll be paying tesco a visit tomorrow!!! Mare they in the freezer section or with all the yummy cream cakes?! X
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    How dare the UK have such amazing and fantastic things.

Color me jealous.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Have no idea what a "profiterole" is but just had to tell you your picture reminds me of Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds!! Love her!

Agreed!
  • Tinkaboo
    Options

A profiterole is choux pastry with cream inside... usually served with chocolate sauce! Yummylicious! And my flatmate calls me Garcia for that reason! I love her too! And Morgan is sooooo mine! Ha! Seriously though, is it just 'cause we're both fat and wear specs?!

XxX
  • LesleyCupcakes
    Options
    You've just made me drool all over my keyboard haha!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    That sounds lovely.

My mom watches Criminal Minds because Garcia reminds her of me. We watch because Shemar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubler are dreamy.
  • Tinkaboo
    Options
    Methinks I'll be paying tesco a visit tomorrow!!! Mare they in the freezer section or with all the yummy cream cakes?! X

In the freezer section honey!
    XxX
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options

A profiterole is choux pastry with cream inside... usually served with chocolate sauce! Yummylicious! And my flatmate calls me Garcia for that reason! I love her too! And Morgan is sooooo mine! Ha! Seriously though, is it just 'cause we're both fat and wear specs?!

XxX

No, you REALLY look like her, only you look skinnier than her, but it's also the way you "talk", your word choices are so like her. LOL
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    had some at the weekend, lush!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing!!! Penelope is awesome!!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Chocolate mousse tempation cups.. from Jello... only 60 Cals... super yummy!!
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Think cream puff w/ chocolate sauce.

And I'm w/ Sarah...!
  • Tinkaboo
    Options

XxX

No, you REALLY look like her, only you look skinnier than her, but it's also the way you "talk", your word choices are so like her. LOL

Well thank you, I love her so I take it as a compliment!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Tesco, here I come!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    That sounds lovely.

My mom watches Criminal Minds because Garcia reminds her of me. We watch because Shemar Moore and Matthew Gray Gubler are dreamy.

I adore Matthew Gray Gubler! And Shemar Moore- delish! And Garcia! =)
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Wow, sounds good. I'll be looking out for them next time I'm in tesco (: