new to MFP but already loving it!

Options
Hi all!

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I'm a 27 year old middle school science teacher and I just joined MFP last Sunday (2/13). So far I love it! It is working really well for me. I downloaded it as an app on my new phone and only just realized the other day that there was a full website as well. Anyway, so far I lost around 3.5 lbs in my 1st week using the app on my phone and I am just thrilled. Hopefully I can keep it up and really reach my goal!

- K

Replies

• MernaDea
    Options
    Welcome! This is my second week and really LOVE it too!
  • ashleyh3156
    ashleyh3156 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You will absolutely love it, it is a wonderful tool to help you lose the unwanted pounds!
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

The site is great! You will find yourself hooked in no time!! lol, plenty of motivation and support on here :)

Good Luck.

Ben
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey! I did a leave replacement last year for math in a middle school! Good stuff! ;)
    Welcome to MFP! This place is the best! There is so much support and there are so many useful tools.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Glad you could join us! :o]
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! I can already feel the support, lol

Welcome!

The site is great! You will find yourself hooked in no time!! lol, plenty of motivation and support on here :)

Good Luck.

Ben

Ben,

Yeah, I'm already hooked, lol. Having it on my phone just makes it so easy!
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    I am hooked too...Day 2 for me. Keep up rhe good work!!!!
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Hey! I did a leave replacement last year for math in a middle school! Good stuff! ;)
    Welcome to MFP! This place is the best! There is so much support and there are so many useful tools.

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I love teaching middle school! Although I have to say, when I was a day-to-day sub I hated it! lol But once the kids see you as a real teacher it's so much fun.
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    p.s. feel free to add me as a friend! I'm good at support, and could use a little myself!