Need encouragement!

Options
OK - I went over my calories yesterday by about 600.... it wasn't on purpose (I ate something without checking cals, thinking it was my best choice and it had 1200!!!!!)
I feel horrible. I guess it's a good thing that I feel bad.... but I just feel so guilty!

I have no power (live in Ohio) right now, so i haven't been able to run either.

It's going to be ok, right?

86075.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• rwalden628
    Options
    OK - I went over my calories yesterday by about 600.... it wasn't on purpose (I ate something without checking cals, thinking it was my best choice and it had 1200!!!!!)
    I feel horrible. I guess it's a good thing that I feel bad.... but I just feel so guilty!

I have no power (live in Ohio) right now, so i haven't been able to run either.

It's going to be ok, right?

86075.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You bet....it will be fine just give things time.....the power will come back on, you will be able to run, you will do better with your calorie count today!!!! Keep the faith rwalden628!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    If you want something to do while not being able to run, pick up a rope and do some jumping. That will burn some major calories.
  • ChrisM
    Options
    I just started back again didn't really do much when I found this sight back in June but I had lost 25lbs on my own and now I have gained backed 8 so I m going to give this a try again. I am really bad at logging in what I eat so I set this for my favorite page and i hope it helps
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    This power outage is annoying isn't it? I live in Columbus also, but was fortunate to keep my power (but it seems like everything is out around me) ... especially traffic lights! Grrrr!!

My suggestion ... get out and enjoy nature! We have some absolutely wonderful Metro Park here ... try some of them out. They have walking trails and provide a little bit of calm in the city.
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png

Try not to be too hard on yourself. It happens to all of us. I just had a whole weekend of making bad choices. But got a fresh start on Monday. You can do it! Beth S