A Newbie looking 4 supportive friends

Options
I'm looking to lose this weight I'll be 50 yrs old next year. I have a grand daughter that just turn 1yrs old and I want to be around when she's gets older .

Replies

• LisaLeslieFitness
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome!! This is one of the most supportive places and keeps track of your workouts, calories, etc.
  • EllyK09
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you are able to find the support you need here!
  • Ceria
    Ceria Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I have been here since the begining of the month and it is a wonderful place to get the tools and the support that you need along your journey. Have fun!
  • justme69
    justme69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! the support here is awesome:smile:
  • syparfait
    Options
    hi there my name is susan and i am also new to site looking for support all new friends welcome
  • kimeister
    Options
    Friended!

Lots of friends make the journey easier. Welcome!
  • cortez54
    Options
    Hi. I joined today so "super newbie" would like friends also. Cheers, Jack (Cortez54)
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome!! I'm a mom of two and am also looking to better myself for them!! Feel free to add me as your friend and we can swap motivation!!!
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am fairly new...joined 2 weeks ago! So far so good!
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm relatively new (joined in January 2011). Grew up in Philly but now living in Baltimore (but I go home at least once per month). This site is amazing!!! So many supportive people, and all the tools you need to make this all-important lifestyle change.
  • 2blossom
    2blossom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :smile: You will love MFP! The support is great
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    SUPPORTIVE FRIEND REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!!! WeLcOmE!!!
  • pinkandsassy
    Options
    Hello! I am a newbie as well :) I am loving it....the support is great.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to be a supportive friend of yours :smile: Feel free to add me! Good luck on your weight loss journey
  • lizhipwell
    Options
    I am new too and I assure you that you can do it. You've got the incentive. It's never too late! Hang in there.