New Australian lady with lots to lose would love friends

blissinabox
blissinabox Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I'm very new, started last week & would like to friend other members with similar goals. I'm doing this all on iphone at moment so my profile isnt done, but i weigh about 210lbs and want to lose about 70 lbs, most of them by christmas. I'm 45 with 3 children & live in Australia - so please friend me :D
Cheers
Belinda

Replies

• welcome...:smile:
  • dgierschke
    dgierschke Posts: 21 Member
    feel free to add me as a friend! live in the states but can chat if you like!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • Would love to cheer you on!! Where in Oz do you live? I lived there for only 6 months, mainly I was staying on Bondi Beach in Sydney, but travelled up and down the east coast and loved every minute of it there! You Aussies are great!!!
  • quoyle
    quoyle Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, I'm new as well. I am 197 lbs with 50 to lose but I plan to take it off slowly so I don't know how much motivation I will be... my calorie goal is pretty respectable at 1800 for now. :) Anyway, feel free to friend me if you need some support.
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    welcome to MFP! this is a great site to stay motivated. I started on 1/1 at 210 with the goal to lose 70lbs as well. 7 1/2 weeks later and i only have 45lbs left to lose. who knew that watching calories, exercise, and support would help you lose weight ;) good luck to you!
  • missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    You can add me too! The more support we have, the more likely we are to succeed!
  • You go girl. Howdy from the great State of Texas.
  • Thank you all so much for the response, I feel most welcome, here's to many steps towards healthy.
  • Welcome, i am a neighbour across the ditch (NZ), this is a fantastic site with amazing supportive people, and it works!!!! I have approx 35kg to lose, and 5 weeks in i have lost just over 6, so loving this site.

Friend request sent :D
This discussion has been closed.