Biggest Loser- New Trainers

Options
shipleyd
shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
Just curious as to what others think about the new BL trainers, Brett and Cara??? Personally they kinda get on my nerves. Don't know why, just can't seem to get on board with them.

Replies

• RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I am not loyal to them yet like I am Bob and Jillian...but they all have the same goals. I think it will take some getting used to if they continue to keep them on the show in the future.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I don't care for them either. But I don't like when things change on a show I like
  • alienblonde1
    Options
    I don't care for them either. But I don't like when things change on a show I like
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    eh, they are ok. not my favorite.
  • alienblonde1
    Options
    OK why did my post go up twice? Strange.
  • phatdiva26
    Options
    Dont worry you are not by yourself!!! I really dont care for them either;-/ Cara is sooooooo over the top! i cant believe Jillian is leaving!!!!!
  • dekarlo08
    Options
    The guy bothered me tonight when he said they proved they belong on the ranch. The only reason they won is because 3 people on the black team threw the weigh in to save their kids. They just seem kind of snotty to me.
  • vballer21
    Options
    Not a fan. They get on my nerves..it's probably because I don't like when things change either lol I don't want jillian to leave.
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am watching it right now. I just heard one of the guys say he lost 103lbs in 7 weeks.. why cant i be that lucky
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't care for them either. I think Bob and Julian do a great job. I just don't like seeing somebody else come in and try to take their place. But then again I am not comfortable with change of any kind. I guess that is why I struggle so much with changing my lifestyle on this journey I am on.
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't like them at all. Wont be the same :frown:
  • shipleyd
    Options
    I'm just wondering if the red team is actually going to know what to do in a gym when they leave the ranch. Seems like the majority of their workout is boxing. I think the contestants need more of a variety of training methods in order to follow thru once they get home. Boxing may be nice now but what happens when they get bored and don't know what else to do??
  • MBSNANA
    MBSNANA Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WAIT!!!! I have not seen the show yet. It is taped. Need to go and watch it now. You mean Julian is leaving? For real? It just will not be the same if she leaves Bob.
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Yeah, I agree. i'd hate to be picked to go on there and think I'd either have Bob or Jillian for a trainer then get either of those two (not that they don't know what they're doing).
  • shipleyd
    Options
    WAIT!!!! I have not seen the show yet. It is taped. Need to go and watch it now. You mean Julian is leaving? For real? It just will not be the same if she leaves Bob.

Yes, she announced it on twitter awhile back. Sad cuz she is my favorite. Hope Bob doesn't follow suit! If they both leave and we are left with Brett and Cara then I am gone too!
  • dekarlo08
    Options
    Jillian is leaving to focus on having a family with her girlfriend. I'm happy for her but the show won't be the same.
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I dont like them either..they seem like bad actors...did you guys notice how Bob and Jillian got little TV time tonight
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't see the red team knowing what to do with themselves when they are done on the ranch. I am waiting for the big switch. Every year they do a big twist with switching trainers and/or teams, switching two players is nothing for BL so we'll see what is coming!
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think Cara is trying to hard to act hardcore and be like Jillian. If you've been watching, the first time they were in the gym, she yelled loud and a lot. When the black team was locked out of the gym, she was really quiet. She is intimidated by Jillian, as she should be. I think all the trainers are good, that is what they do for a living. But, like most of you have said, most people don't like change, so it's hard to get used to the new trainers. Remember when Jillian left that one year and Kim Lyons was on? I didn't care for her either. I thought she was too soft. But then again, here I am on MFP and trying to get in shape, so who am I to say? lol
  • kokopelli_slim
    Options
    I think that Bob and Jillian know more of what they are doing for long term weight loss as where Brett and Cara are basically just teaching the contestants boxing. Bob and Jillian have been doing this for years and they know what works. I think that Brett and Cara are annoying and trying to take the spot light away from the others.. I guess we'll see what happens at the end of the season as to who loses the most weight.
    I also heard that this is Jillian's last season, so maybe the show is having them on there for back up?? I will miss her if she does leave :(