Back to Work

Options
I go back to work today. I've been off six weeks after surgery. Let's see if I can sty away from that Pepsi machine right next to my desk!

Replies

• maryschmidt
    Options
    I go back to work today. I've been off six weeks after surgery. Let's see if I can sty away from that Pepsi machine right next to my desk!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Kay Mary, here is an idea. Take a penny, and put it in a soda. Any soda it does not matter.
    Wait about 30 minutes and pull out a very clean penny. This is not as good as it sounds.
    If you would not drink copper polish, Why would you drink soda?
    BTW Coke on aluminum foil is GREAT for cleaning rust off of chrome on your car, and grill screens.
    Mmmmmmm I will drink a glass of windex now!
    :wink:
    BTW welcome back to work. and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF THIS TIME!!! :wink: :happy: Hee Hee...
    --Diann...
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    You know you can always email me if need be. I am here for you:bigsmile:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    HI, I myself am a soda junkie, but i have really been watching it lately...try taking some bottles of water with you and some of the crystal light flavor packets, when you are tempted for a soda down one of those!! I bet the feeling will pass! It has been working for me, plus i feel so good i avoided the soda afterwards! Hope it helps, Cara
  • suevittorioso
    Options
    :grumble: i've been addicted to diet pepsi for yrs and i couldn't believe it when my daughter told me i shouldn't even be drinking that . so every day i work,i bring 3 - 20oz bottles of water with me and put them in in my area where i can't ignore them and that's my goal for the day and after drinking all that and peeing all day,i can't look at another fluid!!!!!!:laugh:
  • maryschmidt
    Options
    I did it! I made it the first day back without a Pepsi. I'm serious here. This is my biggest downfall. While I've been off, I've been able to stick to my diet and fitness plan, no problem. But....having to look at that machine. Day one is gone, now on to day two.
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:

:devil: Just remember... the Coke Machine is NOT you friend! :devil:

But we are!! :happy: :flowerforyou: