question for all the fitness buffs...

Options
so i've targeted my problem areas. muffin top, back fat, flabby arms, kankles, thick thighs. i do weight training with two 5 lb weights (12 reps/4 sets) and was looking for other exercises to do that would change up my workout or "surprise" the muscles. any suggestions? i also do crunches on my fitness ball and calf raises and lunges

Replies

• Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You should buy a Jari Love DVD. She is a fitness expert who specializes in weight training that elevates your heart rate so you burn calories and tone all at the same time. I guarantee if you do her videos 2-3 times a week, you will start seeing a difference very soon!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Oh by the way, I'm not a "fitness buff", but I've had success in the past with these videos. I wish I would have kept up with them.
  • vballer21
    Options
    another great dvd...j.michaels 6 week six pack. i've lost inches all over. it's great for cardio, arms, legs, shoulders, abs, it works everything. Do it a couple times a week and you'll get a lot toner & thinner if you're looking for a spice in your workout.
  • maryrunslikeafox
    maryrunslikeafox Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    How about a zumba, pilates, or body combat class?