i dont remember this...

Options
lately when ive eaten things that arent so good for me, that ive cut out of my diet (a cookie, or a dr pepper for example) it tastes HORRIBLE! and it makes my tummy turn and hurt so bad! i know thats a good thing- because it makes me not want those things any more. but i dont remember it being like that when i first started eating those things in the past.

there are things that my boyfriend buys for him (hes not trying to lose weight like i am) and ill try a bite or something. and its just gross. it doesnt taste like i remembered it. he says its good and he likes it, but all i want to do is barff!

anyone else like that?

Replies

• samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i totally agree! girl scout cookies are as great as i remember them and i had mcdonald's french fries last week and i wanted to DIE!!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    yup, I had a McD's smoothie and couldn't finish it, tasted all metallic :(
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    yup your taste buds change dramatically....if i eat too much bad things i have the stomach ache from hell....so best to avoid them unless you want the pain and the ache....
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    yup, I had a McD's smoothie and couldn't finish it, tasted all metallic :(
    metallic...yum!

(sarcasm) haha
  • lilbuddytatertot
    lilbuddytatertot Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i cant stand sweet tea anymore,, its like syrup, and i had one peice of fried catish a few days ago and i tasted it all night
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    i cant stand sweet tea anymore,, its like syrup, and i had one peice of fried catish a few days ago and i tasted it all night
    i havent had tea (sweetened, or non) in a month! im scared to try the sweetened tea. lol
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    The taste hasn't really changed for me(but then again, I still eat junk food once in a while...just pay attention to the serving size). But on Saturday...oh boy, it was bad. We had McDonalds for breakfast, Culver's for lunch, and A&W for dinner...I easily could've done that a few months ago with no problem. This time....my insides STILL aren't back to normal.
  • paupsers
    paupsers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Too true. At one point I hadn't drunk regular soda for about 2-3 years and I HATED the taste of it when I tried it again. (Unfortunately, I'm back to liking regular soda--but I don't drink it!)

Also, McDonald's McFlurry--my favorite treat--doesn't sit well in my stomach anymore. I still think it's delicious, but it makes me sick. :-)