The 10 week Simple Simple Step Program - Let's do it togethe

Options
I started an amazing book a few months ago,but lost steam and never finished. You work on the 4 important areas of your life-
Health,Finances,Home and Weight. Each week it gives you something to work on.For example in week one you start drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day,start saving $2 a day(that is a cup of coffee or a magazine or a pack of cigarettes),clean out one drawer,cabinet or closet every week and walk 20 minutes a day. You add new things every week for 10 weeks. I would really like to turn my life around and work on my whole person. My weight is only part of my battle.
I would like to start on the 1st of May and would love to have a few people to do it with me. I picked up my book at half priced books for less than $5. It is called Simple Steps 10 Weeks to Getting Control of Your Life

Replies

• traceytoo
    Options
    Y wait till May ?? y put off till tomorrow what you can do today?
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    it sounds as if it could be fun and a great thing for just about anyone. I will have to look into it.
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Y wait till May ?? y put off till tomorrow what you can do today?
    I would like some people to do it with me and I wanted everyone to have time to get the book.:wink:
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    I'd love to do this and start right away!
    You can find the book on Amazon.com for $5.
  • Phoenix1982
    Options
    GREAT idea!!! I will try and get the book!
  • jymalfonzo
    Options
    I'm in! I'll order the book today
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    I am so excited!!!!! Thank You all for this. I think if we have people to talk about our experience we will be successful. :flowerforyou:
  • jymalfonzo
    Options
    Just got my book in the mail! I'm so excited!
  • horsehelpnow
    horsehelpnow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting I will go check it out.
  • superhippiechik
    Options
    *bump* because the 1st is Tuesday!