diet coke cake....

Options
hey guys and dolls :)

i've heard lots of people raving about diet coke cake on the forums,and really want to try it,but the nutritional info on my box of cake mix only gives values for the cake made up with 2 eggs

would it be accurate to work out the calories for the whole cake made up as directed,then minus the value of the two eggs,and then divide that by 6 to get the calories for a serving?

maths is not my strong point,so thanks in advance for any help you can give me :)

xXx

Replies

• kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    how many servings per container?
  • kayleighbaybee
    Options
    how many servings per container?

there's 6 :) x
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    Hi! I always try to 'overestimate' my calories (not by massive amounts. But if you think about it an average egg is 80 calories. So 2 eggs is 160 calories. If you divide that by the 6 slices of cake, the eggs only provide each slice with 26.66 calories. Is it worth faffing around subtracting such a small amount of calories?
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    bex22mcn types faster than I can.
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bex22mcn types faster than I can.

:)
    lol
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    you can all ways type it in the recipes facility if your unsure it calculates how many cals per serving from ingredients
  • kayleighbaybee
    Options
    Hi! I always try to 'overestimate' my calories (not by massive amounts. But if you think about it an average egg is 80 calories. So 2 eggs is 160 calories. If you divide that by the 6 slices of cake, the eggs only provide each slice with 26.66 calories. Is it worth faffing around subtracting such a small amount of calories?

i'm an over estimator too :) it just never crossed my mind because 160 is quite a lot of calories,but now i've seen it divided up i probably wont bother! thanks for the help :) xx