My exercise

Options
Right put on my heart rate monitor today now its working properly and well I'm burning way more Cal's than i thought i was and much more than MFP guess meter and i noticed I'm being more and more active as I'm putting my all in ! And so serious about getting this weight off , what I'm wondering is should i be on more calories as I'm so much more active . Any advice please :bigsmile:

Replies

• Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Just make sure that you are eating your net calories so that your body doesn't go into starvation made. The more calories you burn the more you can eat!
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    *starvation mode*
  • AmericanNewfie
    Options
    Judging by your pictures, if you are very active, I would take in 1600-1800 calories per day and don't count your excercise calories unless you are going way over 5-600 burned calories per day, then just add whatever you burn over that 500 to your initial goal. Got this advice from my trainer for my wife and she is shedding inches like crazy!
  • Charli666
    Options
    see a dietician, mine told me today that my body's starvation mode wont kick if i eat more than 1000 cals a day, but the figure is different for everyone, check it out x
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    HRM are a guess too!! I have a few posts (Why to not get worked about the numbers) that show how different they can be I had on two different HRM at one time (If you have a timex zone it is way off from all other numbers). I love to see the numbers but if your lossing just keep doing what your doing. Maybe add a hundred here and there maybe 2 or 3 hundred one day but if its working stick with it. We need to remember it all a estitmate unless you weight everything by grams and have super expensive test to see how much your body burns a day.
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Judging by your pictures, if you are very active, I would take in 1600-1800 calories per day and don't count your excercise calories unless you are going way over 5-600 burned calories per day, then just add whatever you burn over that 500 to your initial goal. Got this advice from my trainer for my wife and she is shedding inches like crazy!
    yes Im very active and those pics are really old fatty ones to give me a boost I'm more than 2 stone lighter now than them pics today i walked nearly 6 miles in a hr and 50mins . I must update newer pics
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HRM are a guess too!! I have a few posts (Why to not get worked about the numbers) that show how different they can be I had on two different HRM at one time (If you have a timex zone it is way off from all other numbers). I love to see the numbers but if your lossing just keep doing what your doing. Maybe add a hundred here and there maybe 2 or 3 hundred one day but if its working stick with it. We need to remember it all a estitmate unless you weight everything by grams and have super expensive test to see how much your body burns a day.
    Thanks Jane great info aswell :smile: